Friday, April 29, 2011

The wedding of William and Catherine



...as told via text messages sent between me and Whitney this morning.

Whit: Just watched Chelsy Davy walk in. Her couture looks like it could be from the Fashion Bug. Trashy ho.
Me: HA! Just tuned in! Kate looks radiant even through the car window.
Whit: That dress is perfect. I yelled to mom "Oh my God it's Grace Kelley!"
Me: It so is.
Me: Damn, Harry looks hot!
Whit: I am crying right now. Jeez.
Me: It's like Maria from the Sound of Music!
Whit: YES. It's f*cking perfect.
Me: Oh wow. Amazing shot of the abbey from above!
Whit: I would have passed out by now. Go Kate go!
Me: Also great dress on Pippa - classic but sexy!
Whit: I JUST said to my mom, THAT is how you do a bridesmaid's dress.
Me: Now I am crying too. They look so in love.
Whit: I could never be this excited about my own wedding! Is that weird?
Whit: But I'd like a dress like that to wear around the house.
Me: Yes, it is weird. And yes, you would be this excited about your own!
Me: HA! Did you see Princess Bea's hat?!
Whit: Oh I LOVE those girls.
Me: Why are there nuns there??
Whit: Um, I think Church of England has nuns, but I don't know the rules. Henry VIII didn't change stuff when he took over, he just wanted the Pope's land.
Me: And more bitches.
Whit: Can I just say I love my mom? She broke out her wedding china for us to drink tea and eat scones upon!
Me: That is adorable!
Whit: Ugh, now I have to go do my hair. WHY didn't I take off work today?!?!
Me: Eugenie's rack looks huge! And I'm surprised you didn't.
Me: Just wear it in a ponytail!
Whit: Too short, got it cut Tuesday.
Me: You planned this poorly.
Me: Why are they back at the front again?
Whit: They have to sign the big book in the chapel of Edward the Confessor at some point.
Me: Haha, you love that part!
Whit: I love all the parts! I cried when I visited Westminster.
Me: :) The Dean's Yard is one of my fave places in London.
Whit: I'm SO sad I'm not there.
Me: Wonder if Harry is pissed he has to sit by Camilla?
Whit: I think Harry is still half-asleep.
Me: Remember his flower arrangement on Diana's casket that said 'Mummy'? Broke my heart.
Whit: I can't even think about it.
Me: THEY ARE GOING TO SIGN IT!
Me: OMG, going thru the arch into St James Park, they had about two seconds when the crowd couldn't see them and they didn't have to wave - and they held hands. SNIFFLE!
Whit: I love them.

Fin. And hopefully they live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment