Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pro tip: Take the window seat

Haven't been blogging much lately, as my 7 readers may have noticed. People are continuing to fall down all over the place, and baby animals haven't ceased to do stupid cute stuff, but my mind has been elsewhere as of late. First my mom almost died. Then my uncle actually died. It's all been really, really sad and shitty! And then on my flight home from my uncle's funeral, some guy was putting his suitcase in the overhead bin and dropped it square on my head. It hurt a lot! It was like the physical equivalent of my emotional state, though, so it was also kind of funny!

Anyway, the moral of all this is - take the window seat, where douchebags can't drop things on your noggin. And also go here to watch the trailer for the Muppets movie, which is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment