Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jesus and donuts

I really enjoy being friended by folks on Facebook with whom I went to, say, elementary school.  Or took a canoe trip with in the 9th grade.  Or met one time while volunteering at an animal shelter in college.  You know the type - you barely know this person, but they friend you, and you go with it and then they update ALL. THE. TIME.  My personal fave of these in my own news feed is a gent with whom I've not spoken since the 6th grade.  He posts multiple times a day, and all his statuses concern either the Lord or pastries.  Occasionally he throws in some platitude of his own he's dreamed up.  Here are just a few recent examples!

Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that GOD will be given glory. - Romans 15:7 - Happy Wednesday!



Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor. - Proverbs 21:21



If someone breaks your heart just punch them in the face.
 
DONUTS IN THE BREAKROOM!!! Someone up there is really looking out for me!!! :D #YesYesYesYesYes



Always be yourself, this world has no room for copies.
 
My boss surprised me with a donut this morning........ #YesYesYesYesYes :)



Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. #EverydayIsAGiftFromGOD



Looking for that white and red box to be in the break room. Hoping for that white and red box to be in the break room. Wishing for that white and red box to be in the break room. JACKPOT!!! :) lol. #GettingMeADonut


I seriously love this guy.  I also hope he brings me a donut, like a good servant of the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and a box of donuts in the breakroom

    ReplyDelete