Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A bunch of politics happened

So both the Republican and Democratic National Conventions took place over the last couple of weeks.  There were some truly remarkable speeches (MICHELLE!), and plenty of barf-riffic pontificating (that freak Paul Ryan), and a veritable avalanche of blog posts, tweets, and articles.  Here are a few of my favorite politically related thangs the internet gave me over the last few weeks...

This screencap from before the conventions, but I'm throwing it in here anyway because it's hilarious:



This Tweet from concerned American citizen, Lindsey Lohan, to our esteemed leader President Barack Obama:


This truly unfortunate photo of RNC Chairman Reince Priebus:


And finally, I have saved the best for last... this incomparable photo of Joe Biden campaigning in Ohio and about to charm the pants off a lady biker, much to the chagrin of her biker man friends:


Y'all, PLEASE vote Obama/Biden this November, if only to ensure that we get four more glorious years of my Bro-seph Joseph.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this...they are all great but especially the pic of Biden!

    ReplyDelete