Monday, April 16, 2012

Could be worse

When I was a child, Reading Rainbow was my jam - and James Stevenson's Could Be Worse! was one of my very favorite books from the show.  In it, a grandfather spins a wild tale of misadventures, from an encounter with an abominable snowman to being chased by a blob of preserves, to make his grandchildren feel better about their current problems. On a day when I am feeling down in the dumps and being, I'm sure, insufferably whiny, I thought it prudent to make my own version of ways things COULD BE WORSE!

I could be on an airplane next to a fat dude with no pants:


That would be worse.

I could be employed as an elephant poop collector:



That would be worse.

I could still have my unibrow:



That would be WAY worse.  That thing was awful.

I could be Tyler Clippard.  EMBARASSING!



Oof.

Y'all got any other ways things could be worse?  Share them in the comments, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment