Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jealous of a baby

I've been really trying to step up my weight loss game these past few weeks - sticking to my diet, getting in at least 4 workouts a week, etc.  Mostly it's going well, but OH MY GOD I WANT TO CRAM MY FACE WITH ALL THE CARBS. 

On a related note, there was a toddler next to me on the train this morning who wouldn't stop staring at me, and we had the following exchange:

Me: Hi there!
Him:  I just ate a big big muffin!
Me: F*ck you.

Just kidding!  I said, "Oh yay, you're so lucky," or some garbage.  But in my head I was like F*CK YOU, you stupid little baby who can eat whatever you want and chub actually looks CUTE on you!  

And then I decided I needed to have a little diet break and eat myself some carbs before I actually cursed at a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment