Thursday, January 31, 2013

Emphatic Facebook Posts

There's a gent with whom I went to college whose Facebook posts really stand out because he tends to do them in all caps.  I don't know if it's just me, but things just seem funnier when they are in all caps.  And on the rare occasion he uses normal capitalization, the posts are all the more emphatic due to being out of the ordinary.  Here is a sampling of recent posts....

EVERY TIME I EAT CILANTRO I'M ALL LIKE "DAMN BABY, I LOVE YOU"

CULTURAL QUESTION : WHAT ARE SOME GREAT BOOKS ABOUT INDIA? FICTION AND NON FICTION EQUALLY WELCOMED!!!! THANK YOU

I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THE BIKE HELMET THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T FUCK UP YOUR HAIR


WATCHED PITCH PERFECT WITH MY DAD LAST NIGHT - ALL I WANT TO DO IS JOIN A COOL ACAPELLA GROUP

HELLO- I'M INTERESTED IN MAKING A LOT MORE TRIPS TO SKI IN THE TAHOE AREA THIS YEAR. PLS INVITE ME! I'M FUN AND I'LL PAY FOR GAS

I'm just not that into Jennifer Lawrence

I WENT TO BRUNCH WITH MY GRANDMA AND SHE NEGOTIATED TWO FREE PASTRIES

Love this guy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment