Thursday, January 31, 2013

The time I got $5!

Last night, Sam and I went to a concert with his mother and stepfather.  The venue was in Northern Virginia, and while the music was enjoyable, the place was PACKED with preppy dude bros from the planet Frat House.  I was in line to get a beer - there were six distinct lines at the bar, everyone was in one of them - and there were two such dude bros behind me.  As I got to the front of the line, Dude Bro 1 stepped right next to me and got served first, basically cutting me in line!  So I CUT HIM with my patented Ophelia Bitchface.  Instead of apologizing or addressing me at all, he turned to his friend and said "What?  What'd I do?" and walked off with his beer.  Dude Bro 2 then handed me $5, saying he was sorry his friend was a jerk and buying me a beer was the least he could do.

And that is the story of the time I got $5 solely by giving someone my side eye/lip snarl combo.

2 comments: