Monday, February 3, 2014

When Mannings lose, everyone wins!

I was not particularly invested in this year's Super Bowl.  The Seahawks annoy me for no good reason other than the beat the Saints twice this year, and Pete Carroll seems like an uber goon.  I have nothing against the Broncos, but my Manning-hate is well documented on this blog, so I obviously could not root for them.  This year, I was mostly in it for the snacks and booze.

That said, seeing Peyton Manning look uber sad for 3 hours was pretty satisfying!  Things got off to a rollicking start with a safety in what I believe was the first nanosecond of the game.



And the fun just continued from there!



Bonus SAD ELI!  My favorite Manning to see sad!



And that's all I have to say about the Super Bowl.  New Orleans Saints start their regular season in 213 days!  Not that I'm counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment