Thursday, April 29, 2010

Guess the preppy baby name!

I know a very nice lady with an extremely adorable daughter - like, possibly should be illegal she's so good looking. Just ridiculously cute. The kid's name is Riley, which, while also adorable and very fitting for this golden child, is just about as preppy as a little gal's name could be. And the lady in question is preggo again! With another girl! What will this new child's preppy name be? My future mother-in-law has guessed Smith, and I have proposed Parker.

Guesses in the comments, y'all! Winner gets high fives and hugs from me. What could be better than that?

2 comments:

  1. Safe bet for preppies is always on last names as first names and medieval professions (Tanner, Brewer, Sawyer, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, very good!! I knew a Tanner in high school, actually.

    How about Cobbler?

    ReplyDelete