Friday, April 30, 2010

Failure

One of the things I fear in life is failure. On Wednesday of this week, I purchased the dress I am going to wear at my upcoming wedding. Exciting stuff! But in the photos taken at the store, I totally failed at being good looking. What to do? People wanted to see the dress, but I looked like a total garbage person in the face! My brilliant solution was to use Microsoft Paint to draw a bag over my head. I thought it was great. Sadly, a friend pointed out that my bag sucked cause I forgot to put handles on it. She was totally right. Bag fail on top of a face fail?


UGH. Failure all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the pictures, naturally. You looked lovely. Forget the bag.

    Tried to post this before and failed, so if it appears twice--what can I say?

    ReplyDelete