Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Glee Recap, Ophelia Style - Week 3

Well, I'd love to recap last night's Glee for my devoted readers, but I'm too busy WEEPING, which I have been doing since Kurt sang "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" last night. Seriously, that scene was on par with the first 10 minutes of Up (WARNING: ONLY WATCH THE FIRST 10 MINUTES OF UP IF YOU ARE PREPARED FOR SOME SERIOUS SOBBING. I MEAN IT: FETCH ALL THE KLEENEX BEFOREHAND.) on the making Ophelia cry like a baby scale. This episode was great and amazing but also WOOF I was not adequately prepared to cry that much. One of the characters probably should have stepped out of the tv and offered me a hanky before Chris Colfer (SOMEONE GET THAT KID AN EMMY, SERIOUSLY) began to sing. Which one should it have been...


Ah, phew. I feel less sad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment