Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Helpful tips from Microsoft Outlook

Don't all the Microsoft programs just give a person the handiest, most helpful tips? I swear, it's like they are INSIDE MY BRAIN! Case in point - this little story I got from my dear friend and coworker Leah yesterday:

In other news, Microsoft Word had an interesting grammar suggestion for me a few minutes ago. When I typed “I’ve” in an e-mail, it underlined it in green and suggested the following:


SERIOUSLY?! And then when I type “me’ve” for fun to see what it suggests then, it underlines it as being incorrectly spelled. Awesome.

Outta tha park, Outlook! Very well done indeed. Thanks, Leah, for sharing this helpful hint!

1 comment:

  1. I frequently discover around the Inet and couple days ago stumbled on an interesting tool, which could help me in one compound issue with emails. In my way of thinking it should be quite helpful for this and some other questions - cannot view emails in inbox in outlook.

    ReplyDelete