Friday, December 24, 2010

Letters to Santa

Every year on Christmas Eve, my hometown newspaper publishes a charming little booklet called 'Letters to Santa,' in which local products of the public school system show off their reading and writing skills by composing missives to St. Nick detailing what they'd like for the holidays. The arrival of this publication is always greeted with great delight in my household. I'd like to share some of this year's highlights with you. These are reproduced exactly as they appear in the paper.

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is Call of Duty bay blade yo-yo Dsi game Chrouler Modr siki with a red man Nurf gui with a stiky buit.
Love,
Lousious

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is guitar rac game train sister sab the cat Doll Bike sab the san cah.
Love,
Anthony

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is I wo v sik In Sugn tv n toseto see I live in A2 Bike Barbie Doll I wot socntoc Bus in wot a gocs.
Love,
Myra

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want a Horse, PS3, next a lifetime supply of pizza, and $100.00. I want these items because I could play halo reach with the PS3. I could ride the horse and I could feed the horse the supply of pizza. Last, I would put the $100.00 in my rainy day fund.
Your friend,
Dallas

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a big truck, some cars, 2 French fries and 2 chicken nuggets. I have cookies and milk for you.
Love,
Trenton

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is: Power-Wheel Spiderman Truck Spiderman Banana Pudding.
Quintarius


MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment