Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sam and The Facebook

Sam and I have very different schedules - I work days, he works mostly nights. Thus, I usually go to bed before he does (though, to my detriment, not much more). Once I'm all tucked in for the night, Sam will often while away some time on Facebook, and I always enjoy getting up in the morning and seeing what he's been up to while I slumbered. He's a big fan of 'liking' things, so I frequently see notifications like "Sam likes BACON, CIVIL WAR SESQUINTENNIAL, and 72 OTHER PAGES." This morning, though, he had really shaken things up - he'd posted this video on his mother's wall:



Why he did this, I have no idea, but it made for some delightful viewing as I ate my oatmeal.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, of course Sam likes the Sesquicentennial. That is so perfect

    ReplyDelete