Wednesday, February 29, 2012

GOURD SOURCE Begins!

Welcome to GOURD SOURCE, your one and only source for all the latest gourd news that Pete wants me to post!

Pete loves gourds. Here is the conversation where I discovered this:

me: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/its-decorative-gourd-season-motherfuckers
Pete: you know i love gourds
me: i did not
you'll love that piece, then
Pete: i'm going to construct an all-gourd reenactment of your wedding
i expect it will look something like this:


me: wow, my wedding was really lumpy
Pete: it's not dissimilar to the diorama i built celebrating the celtics 2007 nba championship


me: does that count as blackface?
Pete: not if its with gourds

That's it for this edition of GOURD SOURCE. Stay tuned for more riveting posts about gourds!

No comments:

Post a Comment