Friday, February 24, 2012

A lazy magnolia

Hey Mama and Pete (and any other readers who may be out there)! My deepest apologies for not posting regularly, or at all, as of late. I could say I've been very busy at work, which is true. I could say I've been making an effort to ensure I spend more time with friends, which is also true. I could say I've been feeling uninspired and rather mentally stagnant, which ain't no lie. But what it really all boils down to is that I'm just remarkably, incredibly, historically lazy. So no more lying down on the blog! Here come the posts of animals doing adorable things, people falling down, weird town names, and - at the rabid request of 50% of my readership - a regular feature concerning news about gourds. I am not making that up.

Love y'all!

1 comment: