Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bathing Suit Season Is Almost Here!

I really, really wish bathing suits still looked like this:



Wouldn't that be nice? The woman from whose webpage I got that image, one "Sally Spark" does not think so:

"People are trying to make vintage swimsuits happen this summer. Sure they look cute in photo shoots but you really have to have the right kind of body for it. Also, I really can’t see anyone wearing vintage swimsuits at the beach, get real!"

Shut up, you stupid trollop! Why don't YOU get real!

5 comments:

  1. They actually do make these suits!

    http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell that lady I don't know what's what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trollop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bangin' awesome post.
    my lady looks the most stunning in her one piece. granted it's AA, but that's beside the point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw vintage bathingsuits at Dame in JP! And I think they were actually from the 50's, but I just don't think its right to buy used bathingsuits regardless of how cute they look.

    ReplyDelete