Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Post for a Friend

One of my good friends, diva extraordinaire Bennifer McSmelvey, is about to finish his first year of law school. I'm so proud I could cry! But instead, I shall honor him with a post about his fave thing - the noble little creature known as the daschund.

The only thing Bennifer loves more than these funny lil doggies is women, so here is a photo of one dressed up as one of history's sexiest ladies, Pocahontas:


You go, girl!

Like all divas, Bennifer loves fashion. I am ordering him this shirt as a gift for all he has accomplished this past year:


You can thank me later, friend.

Finally, as a salute to your greatness, Bennifer, I have found your Halloween costume for this year. If anyone can work this look, it's you!


I'm too good to you, really.

Hooray for Bennifer! High fives for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment