Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Even I think this is stupid

I'm a total germophobe. I wash my hands many more times a day than the average person, I'm guessing. And yet even I think that this is one of the stupider products to come along in some time (except of course my nemesis THE KINDLE!):


WTF? I really don't get this. The draw is the idea that you would stop the spread of germs by not having to touch a soap pump... but unless I really don't know how handwashing works, in general the next thing one does after touching the soap pump is wash one's hands. Am I right? Does anyone linger in the bathroom after scrubbing and rinsing and drying to have some QT caressing the soap pump? Also this thing is like $17, whereas I can grab me some traditional soap for $1.99.

SCREW YOU, Lysol No Touch Hand Soap Dispenser! I shan't fall prey to your idiotic appeals to my hypochondria!

1 comment:

  1. "Cleansing Green Tea and Ginger" does sound very nice, though.

    Also, the Kindle can burn in hell.

    ReplyDelete