Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The World Cup is finally over

My fiance is a big fan of soccer (I'm an American, I'm not going to call it football, cause I'd just sound like a jerk). Needless to say, the World Cup was on pretty much nonstop at our house... and sadly, I paid zero attention until the very end. And what I was missing, it turns out, was the extreme hotness of the Spanish team. My stars and garters, these men are easy on the eyes! I mean, seriously, check out this GQ emmer effer:


Yowza! However, Sam doesn't really like to hear me talking about other men being attractive, which is understandable. So let's turn our attentions instead to one Fernando Torres, who plays for the greatest soccer club known to man, and of whom Sam thinks highly:


I think highly of him too. Sam will be so proud!

2 comments:

  1. I'm adding Iker to my list of "Marvelous Things That Come from Spain", alongside of Javier Bardem, flamenco dancing, and tapas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "emmer effer" totally made my day and vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete