Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guide for a stress-free walk to work

Are you overcome with fretting and anxiety? Cause I am. Here is a guide for how to start your day off right by having a worry-free walk to work.

1) Select a loud song to which you like to rock the eff out. This one was my selection today:



2) Press play. Make sure the volume is fairly loud.
3) Every time you realize that you have ceased to rock, and instead allowed worries about your wedding, your job, your finances, your moldy shower curtain, your dusty baseboards, or your wedding to enter your head, start song over, and increase volume.
4) Arrive at work deaf.
5) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is how I get to work every single day - it's seriously like you read my mind. Get out of my head please.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete