Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The bridal industry is officially bananas

Well. I've just learned something so horrifying and disgusting that I knew I had to share it with my dear readers. Sydney, my best friend and bridesmaid, has alerted me to the fact that there is such a thing as bridal diapers.

I am not making this up.

I am flabbergasted by this. There are women out there who think it is okay to pee their pants in the name if having a gigantic wedding dress. Newsflash, you stupid harpies - IT IS NOT OKAY! If your dress is so big that it requires you to urinate on yourself, then it is TOO LARGE!

I am so freaked out right now.

2 comments:

  1. As a bridesmaid, I was once called upon to hold up the bride's dress for her so she could pee. This was when I realized that perhaps there was *nothing* I wouldn't do in the name of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that the woman who wears adult diapers all the time opined that you'll be ok because "all your BM’s are with you"? What a hilariously unfortunate time to abbreviate Best Mates.

    ReplyDelete