Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wipeout, Interrupted

I got a really odd email last night full of unsolicited and kind of condescending advice from someone I barely know. It made me really upset. The whole message initially made me feel really bad about myself, then it made me really angry, then I decided that this individual was a total garbage person, and then I realized said person didn't mean any harm, and was just someone who kind of fundamentally didn't get certain realities. But, it was all still very hard to shake off, and the bad feelings lingered... and the worst part was that ALL THIS EFFING INTERRUPTED WIPEOUT. And that is the thing that still stings.


NOT COOL, PERSON I BARELY KNOW! There is another episode of Wipeout tomorrow evening. Please refrain from emailing at that time. Let me have this.

1 comment:

  1. Do you not agree that holding hands before marriage is against gods law?
    I'm emailing again, this time with references.

    ReplyDelete