Friday, March 9, 2012

GOURD SOURCE: Issue Two

Hey y'all! Time for more GOURCE SOURCE! Here is a chat Pete and I had about - you guessed it! - gourds in September of 2011.

Pete: gourds!!!!!!!!
me: yeah!!!!
Pete: YEAH!!!!!!!


me: damn, them's some lumpy ass gourds
Pete: The Gourd Lady


From my Belly Buttons collections.

This lady is sure to bring a chuckle to all that see her. She has a belly button and is proud of it, as you can see.

The Gourd People can be a Doctor, Nurse, Chef, or any profession you choose.

Made from Martin gourds, they will last a life time. Each gourd is completely dried, painted and sealed to protect the paint. The clothing and other parts are made of cotton.


me: wow, you really topped yourself with that one
Pete: i have this image of you, several months from now, in front of a mirror after a long day of dodging detritus and pounding grape, where you look at yourself and think "i have a belly button and am proud of it."
i also like how the gourd people have to have a profession. no unemployed gourds here. clearly, this website wasn't built in the past decade.
Pete: do you think i could find a florist or farmer to deliver a bouquet of gourds?
me: absolutely
you could also make your own
Pete: YOU could also make YOUR own
me: i don't want one
Pete: too bad
me: but lord, there's enough of them outside whole foods
they are fully aware there that it's motherfucking gourd season
i'll send you a photo on my way home
Pete: make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment