Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Football - The Ophelia Coverage Continues!

I've not done my football recaps in several weeks, and I apologize. I know y'all have been weeping and rending your garments wondering when they will return. Well, I'm pleased to say that just in time for the Redskins to get beaten by truly one of the worst teams in football, I AM BACK!

Seriously, the Lions?! They are wretched! They ALWAYS lose! Sam's boss, Chef Buddy, commented recently that the Skins are really talented at helping other teams break their losings streaks and/or boost their otherwise dismal records. The Washington Redskins: Assisting Other Teams in Realizing Their Dreams!

In a much more interesting game, the Saints beat the Steelers 20-10!! I really enjoy the football recaps that Pittsburgh native and Steelers fan Dan Hopper does at Best Week Ever, and here is what he had to say about this one:

I found it hard to get too upset over this one, as the quarterback who made an unsolicited, unpublicized six-figure donation to the cancer center in New Orleans where my good friend works defeated the quarterback who I would not leave my good friend alone with.

LOLZ it's true! Drew Brees seems to be a really great person, and Ben Roethlisberger seems like a predatory asshole. When he loses, morality wins! GEAUX SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment