Saturday, November 13, 2010

Worlds have collided

WELL. So 'Drumline' was on tv tonight, and I watched a bit of it. It's a movie I really love, because it brings back so many memories of growing up in Mississippi and seeing marching bands TOTALLY BRING IT. Marching bands are a big deal in the south, and my hometown has a big Christmas parade every year where high school bands from all over the Mississippi Delta march through downtown, and even some university bands too. The year that Grambling State came to play was a huge deal - they are one of the best marching bands around, and let me tell you - watching them play and dance down Grand Boulevard was one of the highlights of my youth. Anyway, the point of all this is, I was looking up youtube videos of Grambling State... and I'll be damned if they didn't play a Justin Bieber song this year.



It's like they KNEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment