Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Helpful fact

Is anyone else on Weight Watchers? I am on Weight Watchers, and it's exactly as much fun as you would think. Pretty much all I think about is food. And wine. And all the things I should not be consuming. BUT as a young woman who lives on a very tight budget, and who is trying to lose 10 pounds before her upcoming wedding, it was awesome to learn* this great fact yesterday - Food that is free is lower in Weight Watchers points**. For example, last night Sam brought home some pulled pork from Cashion's, along with coleslaw and potato salad. It was delectable and, since I didn't have to pay for it, it was only 5 Weight Watchers points instead of the 9 or 10 it would have been if I'd had to pay for it! I hope this vital piece of news helps you all go forth and live lives of svelte frugality.

*Learn = decide for myself
**Blatantly untrue

No comments:

Post a Comment