Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stupid cute photo dump

Y'all, I am seriously about to knock your socks off with cuteness. I hope you will bookmark this post and refer back to it when you are having a garbage day and need a pick me up. If these images don't warm your heart, you need to go see your doctor because you have a serious condition called being dead inside.

I took a quiz once about the breed of dog that would best match my personality and lifestyle. The result was a Basset Hound.


YES, PLEASE!

What's that? A puppy is not enough cuteness for you? How about a baby elephant settling down for a nap!


God, I love elephants.

I can see that one baby animal at a time is not cutting it. How about... A PILE OF BABY OTTERS!!


Fine. Fine, people. Here is the cutest photo of the day. It is of two guinea pigs sharing a snack because they love each other and are best friends.



Oh, hell. You've died. I've killed you with cuteness. Now who will read this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment