Friday, November 19, 2010

Reader feedback!

No one ever seems to comment on OEIA anymore, which is just fine - I know y'all are still devotedly reading. You just don't know how to delete me from your browser history. However, dear friend Whitney has just sent me some feedback on my recent Folgers commercial post, and I had to share, as it gave me the laffs:

What in the name of V.C. Andrews is that shit? I watched it with the sound off so all I had were those longing glances and BARF! Also, I don’t understand why they would ever want to replace the original Peter – that guy was a stone cold fox. Standing there looking like the “Brawny Man” with his Christopher Reeve hair and fisherman’s sweater…DING DONG.

This concludes our first reader feedback post, but there will be more, my friends! Oh yes. There will be more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed my extreme discomfort with the Folgers remix :). Incest freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete