Thursday, August 12, 2010

Music = Joy!

Oh y'all, I am having the worst day! First my house flooded due to a horrible rainstorm, and then my FACE flooded from weeping when I was berated by a stranger for 15 minutes for something that had nothing to do with me (funny now - she called me a 'surly underling,' which... accurate)! Well, I should be more clear - I WAS having the worst day, until Videogum posted the video below. I love viral internet garbage, and I ADORE marching bands, and when you put those two things together, even the surliest of underlings can't help but grin.



Go forth and have a rocking afternoon, people!

2 comments:

  1. Who calls someone a surly underling? That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard! I"m so sorry, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for the sympathy... but you must admit, I AM pretty surly!

    ReplyDelete