Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't get too big for your britches!

I got a haircut today, and had the woman show me how to style my rather unruly curly hair (that's right! I'm 27 years old and I don't know how to do my own hair.), and it looked good! I was really pleased with it, and while walking home took advantage of several reflective surfaces to admire myself. And, like Narcissus before me, this sin of vanity was not without consequences. I was just chatting with a friend about Jersey Shore, and he says that the new castmember Deena looks like me, if I put on 70 pounds and he punched me in the face. Let's see:


Oh dear. I'm not sure I see it, but I shall let this serve as a reminder not to think too highly of myself. On the bright side, the Jersey Shore me gets to hang out with Vinny. JEALOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment